Pages - Menu

sábado

Maybe I hate you. I don't care what you think about me, really, I don't think that I love you even a little bit. It must be your perfection, the way everybody looks at you and talk about how good are you. You are good at sports, handsome, tall, good talking in English and perhabs in another languajes. You look so good with that beatifull smile, everybody loves you and you have the gift to make everybody happy. No one can say that no one is proud of you. You always are so sure of yourself, you ever move from the things you don't like or maybe you don't know. How can you push away all the things you don't like? Well... you can see. I Hate you, hate the way you are, how you see better than me and how you know it. Because you laugh about me and the way I am. I'm tinny, so dull, ugly, with that stupid habit of stay at home and always study. I'm boring and you know it. And I hate you as much as you make me feel sick. I would like to beat you, sometimes I want to kiss you, bite your mouth and then kick your ass. Because you are so disgusting... but I feel so good when there are a "you and me". I just hate your perfection, how easy is all for you and for me, is all a shit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario