Pages - Menu

martes

1st December

I used to miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile.  So good to me, so right and how you held me in your arms that December night, the first time you ever saw me cry.






But now I took a deep breath in the mirror.  You didn't like when I wore high heels, but I do. I Turned the lock and put my headphones on, you always said that you don't get this song but I do. So I Walked in expecting you'd be late. You pulled my chair out and helped me in and you don't know how nice that is, but I do. And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid. I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did.  I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, and burn, and end. But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario