Pages - Menu

sábado

 You got your way with me now, didn’t cha? And I don’t know, why Things you do are things we’ve done before. Don’t you be lookin’ at me darlin’? With your sneaky eyes. Now, what could you be lookin’ at me for?  Sometimes when I’m lonely I close my eyes, some nights when I can’t sleep I fantasize, hard to believe that you’re right here tonight. I’m goin’ out of my mind. I think This could be The one night I give in to this fight, boy I just might cause you rule my head I can’t stop the motion. Hold me, be the way you told me, whisper somethin’ so sweet. This could be the night. Wrong feels so right. So this is what it feels like be in the right place the right time, I’m bringing of a delight hoping we can make this a long night.  This is why we came, I can feel it in my veins.  So this is what it feels like, right place the right time




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario