Pages - Menu

lunes

He came into my life and I was supposed to fall in love with him. But it never happened. Maybe because he was blinded by his ego, he Should have fought for me as I did for him. And now you come back like nothing happened. It's ok. Because on my  way, I love you, I was always there for you, to change you, like I never could. You never loved me, I didn't do it. So, we wasted our time in blame the other one. But the problem was that you dissapeared. If you had some feelings, you not had done it. That week I felt like I could die of sadness, I was waiting and you never came. It hurts, it really hurts. I was always ther for you, like you guardian angel, taking care of you, cos you had a little crazy mind. And now, I don't miss you, in fact, I never need you. But something keep me closer to you, If I don't protect you, who will do it? I always was your friend, nothing had change. You must understand that it takes time...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario