Pages - Menu

sábado

I Wanted it to be real


“I'm going to have to change the locks. Did you stage a jailbreak?”

“ Stefan.”

“Oh, brother. Ever the white knight.”

“I convinced Bonnie to help you.”

“I doubt that.”

“I'm not going to say that I'm sorry we got the Grimoire without you last night, because I'm not, really.”

“Well, at least you're honest.”

“I was protecting the people I love, Damon. But so were you, in your own, twisted way. And as hard as it is to figure, we're all on the same side, after the same thing.”

“ Not interested.”

“Yes, you are. Because you were willing to work with us yesterday.”

“Fool me once, shame on you.”

“Ok, when we were in Atlanta, why didn't you use your compulsion on me?”

“Who's to say I didn't?”

“You didn't. I know you didn't. But you could have.

You and I... we have something.

An understanding. And I know that my betrayal hurt you, different from how it is with you and Stefan, but I'm promising you this now, I'll help you get Katherine back.”

“I wish I could believe you.”

“Ask me if I'm lying now.”

“No animal will stop, by the way, no matter what I do.”

“ Then we'll deal with it.”

“ I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun.

I wanted it to be real.

I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it.”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario