Pages - Menu

sábado


I just was thinking about life, people who was important and now, you mean nothing for they. That people had a place in your heart, you are not sorry beacause you have still hope that one day they coming back. Maybe you never changed their world, there is a possibility that they forgot you and they only remember you when they see the photographs. I'm still human and perhabs life will change again and again... I hope I will ready for that moment. I'm ready. But it doesn't mean that I not miss you bad. I just wish you where hear, beside me. I just was dreamed about a perfect life.-So, is the love of this guy the thing that makes you still keep hope… You know he doesn’t love you, you doubt that he do it again, so why are waiting?

-You said why, because I still have hope and I hope that one day he recognize that he loves me. This is me secret and it’s because of it that I can’t stand that

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario